Water Restoration Technician
Roto-Rooter is the name that home owners and businesses have turned to for over 80 years for their plumbing and drain cleaning troubles. Our newest division, water restoration, is growing quickly, and we are adding additional technicians.
As a Water Restoration Technician, your responsibilities will include:
• Arrive at customer site as scheduled
• Inspect site and present solutions to the customer
• Complete the project utilizing all safety guidelines provided by Roto-Rooter Services Company
• Complete the project in established time frame
• Ensure the project is complete to the customer’s satisfaction
• Service technician experience preferably in the restoration industry
• Strong customer service focus and able to communicate effectively with customers
• Able to work in a fast paced environment
• Clean driving record and pass background check
IICRC Certification a PLUS!
In return for your commitment to provide outstanding customer service, we provide a competitive compensation package and benefits including medical, dental, vision & 401k!
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, age, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.