In Home Sales Specialist
Imagine your Mondays as exciting as Fridays…having an impact…being part of an entrepreneurial team where you count…having the tools you need to succeed.
Roto-Rooter Services Company has the opportunity you have been looking for. We are America’s largest plumbing and drain cleaning company and the name that homeowners and businesses turn to for select quality services. We are proud of our more than 80-year history, but it’s our future that has us so excited!
Because we are expanding rapidly through acquisitions and internal growth, we have an excellent opportunity available for an IN HOME SALES REPRESENTATIVE.
In this role you will:
• Follow up with current customers to provide solutions to their most challenging plumbing and drain cleaning issues.
• This will include visiting the customer site when plumbing troubles were not solved on the first visit.
• You will use the latest technology to identify cause, determine solutions, provide quote, and close the sale.
• On an on-going basis, you will follow up with customers who have received quotes and turn these opportunities into revenue.
• You will also develop additional business opportunities by selling Roto-Rooter’s preventative maintenance and priority care programs.
The discipline to work alone as well as in a team enviornment.
Build strong relationships with Sewer and drain techs to provide additional services to their customers.
Follow up and follow through on customer proposals and issues.
We are looking for a self-starter who is organized and thorough with attention to detail and follow-up who thrives in a bustling environment. Did I mention multi-task?
Plumbing experience is not required, but sales experience is.(Home improvement installations, Home security, Water restoration, Pest control sales and Cable TV sales are helpful)
Previous selling in-home services is strongly desired.
Excellent oral and written communication is essential along with a working knowledge of various software programs.
Please send resume along with salary history.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, age, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.