Water Restoration Project Lead Technician
Roto-Rooter is the name that home owners and businesses have turned to for over 80 years for their plumbing and drain cleaning troubles. Our newest division, water restoration, is growing quickly, and we are adding additional team members.
As our Water Restoration Project Lead, your responsibilities will include:
• Promote our commercial and residential services to insurance agents for properties that have been damaged by water
• Front line and first responder for our company
• Inspect site and present solutions to the customer
• Be the point of contact for the customer throughout the project
• Ensure project is completed in established time frame and to the customer’s satisfaction
• Sales management experience preferably in the restoration or service industry
• Strong customer service focus and able to communicate effectively with customers
• Able to work in a fast paced environment
• Clean driving record and pass background check
In return for your commitment to provide outstanding customer service, we provide a competitive compensation package and benefits including medical, dental, vision & 401k!
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, age, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.