Roto-Rooter, America’s premier plumbing and drain cleaning company, is the name that homeowners and businesses turn to for select quality services. We are proud of our 80-year history, but it’s our future that has us so excited!
As our PLUMBING MANAGER, your responsibilities will include:
- Manage, coach, and mentor a team of service professionals to provide quality plumbing service to all customers.
- Ensure adherence to state plumbing guidelines.
- Follow up with customers from leads provided by field service technicians.
- Identify bid opportunities, prepare bid packages, and provide estimates for jobs.
- Prevent or handle customer issues.
- Develop additional business opportunities by offering Roto-Rooter’s preventative maintenance and priority care programs.
- Conduct work-site reviews to ensure safety measures are utilized.
- Monitor your team’s performance standards weekly. Meet with team to review and determine areas where additional coaching and training is needed.
- Accompany plumbers to customer sites to observe performance and provide coaching & training in various aspects including customer service, sales to include offering additional products and services, building commercial customer base, and safety/OSHA requirements.
- Be a self-starter who is organized and thorough with attention to detail and thrives in a bustling environment.
- Hold state-issued plumbing license.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills along with a working knowledge of various software programs.
- Previous Management Experience in the Plumbing Industry Required
In return for your commitment to service excellence, we provide an excellent base salary and incentives, plus a comprehensive benefits program including medical, dental, tuition reimbursement, company-matched 401k, life insurance, and more!
If you are ready for the challenge, please send resume and salary history in confidence.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, age, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.