Roto-Rooter, America’s premier plumbing and drain cleaning company, is the name that homeowners and businesses turn to for select quality services. We are proud of our 80-year history, but it’s our future that has us so excited!
The PLUMBING INSTRUCTOR responsibilities include:
- Manage, coach, and mentor a team of service professionals to provide quality plumbing service to all customers.
- Conduct In-House Plumbing Instruction based upon standardized Roto-Rooter Plumbing School.
- Ensure adherence to state plumbing guidelines.
- Conduct work-site reviews to ensure safety measures are utilized.
- Monitor your team’s performance standards weekly. Meet with team to review and determine areas where additional coaching and training is needed.
- Accompany plumbers to customer sites to observe performance and provide coaching & training in various aspects including customer service, sales to include offering additional products and services, building commercial customer base, and safety/OSHA requirements.
The SAFETY COORDINATOR responsibilities include:
- Ensure all members of the branch operate in a safe environment and perform all required duties as outlined by Roto-Rooter Safety Policy
- Conduct safety observations on all aspects of the work performed by Roto-Rooter Columbus (Excavation, Water Restoration, Plumbing, and Drain cleaning job-site safety inspections)
- Perform all NEW-HIRE safety training and maintain all training records to include (Water Restoration, Excavation, Safety, Torch and branch DOT records.
- Responsible for reporting all personal injury and property damage claims and investigation is handled in a timely manner.
- Be a self-starter who is organized and thorough with attention to detail and thrives in a bustling environment.
- Holding state-issued plumbing license would be preferable.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills along with a working knowledge of various software programs.
In return for your commitment to service excellence, we provide an excellent base salary and incentives, plus a comprehensive benefits program including medical, dental, tuition reimbursement, company-matched 401k, life insurance, and more!
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, age, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.