Lead Water Restoration Technician
Roto-Rooter is the name that home owners and businesses have turned to for over 80 years for their plumbing and drain cleaning troubles. Our newest division, water restoration, is growing quickly, and we are adding additional technicians.
As a Lead Water Restoration Technician, your responsibilities will include:
- Monitors the progress of the work-site through successful completion
- May serve as primary contact for customer
- Determines customer requirements and communicates them with water restoration technician.
- Prepare estimates and act as liaison with insurance companies where appropriate.
- Using appropriate cleaning products and wearing appropriate safety equipment, provides professional cleaning services in customer’s home using company provided equipment (i.e., truck mounted cleaning machines, portable cleaning machines, etc).
- Follow all safety procedures including the contents of the safety bucket.
- Prior to leaving, provide customers with any necessary safety information or instructions concerning the areas just cleaned.
- Follow all company procedures and requirements concerning equipment and tool maintenance and operation.
- Handle customer complaints and challenging situations in a professional manner.
- Resolves customer complaints in a manner mutually satisfactory to both customer and company. Access relevant information and contact appropriate personnel. Follow established policies and resolve customer concerns to satisfaction of Company and customer.
- Provide timely feedback to the Company regarding customer complaints.
- Maintain an acceptable driving record.
- On a daily basis, accurately complete all water technician paperwork and have all supporting documents in order.
- Satisfactorily complete daily check-out and check-in procedures in a timely manner.
- Maintain IICRC certification in Water Damage Restoration.
- Perform all other duties as assigned.
Cultivating New Business
- Identify opportunities with insurance companies to promote Roto-Rooter Water Restoration.
Technician Skills Development and Supervision
- Conduct training for water restoration technicians and helpers.
- Assist personnel on new assignments.
- Efficient scheduling of personnel,equipment and rentals.
- Effective supervision of water restoration staff.
PRE-EMPLOYMENT QUALIFICATIONS: Pass pre-employment drug screen, acceptable background check results including criminal history.
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE:
LANGUAGE SKILLS: Ability to communicate (orally and in writing) in a professional manner when dealing with employees, vendors and company contacts.
Basic mathematic skills.
REASONING ABILITY: Ability to problem solve and answer questions for management and business units.
COMPUTER KNOWLEDGE AND SKILLS:
In return for your commitment to provide outstanding customer service, we provide a competitive compensation package and benefits including medical, dental, vision & 401k!
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, sex, gender, age, national origin, veteran status, military status, disability, gender identity, sexual orientation, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law.