Roto-Rooter, America’s premier plumbing and drain cleaning company, is the name that home-owners and businesses turn to for select quality services. We are proud of our 80-year history, but it’s our future that has us so excited!
We are looking for an individual who is able to help drive and manage branch production through actively recruiting licensed plumbers, service workers, and sales reps to join our team as our BRANCH RECRUITER.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Recruit sales and service team using active recruiting methods.
- Ensure monthly staffing goals are met.
- Increase revenue by helping to grow branch workforce to meet service needs.
- Follow up with candidates from leads provided by field service technicians.
- Lead the development and execution of an effective sourcing strategy.
- Hands-on experience with web-based applicant tracking and candidate sourcing tools
- Establishes close and trusting client relationships by: educating the client and providing advice on market trends, acting as a consultant throughout the hiring process and providing meaningful feedback to assist in the final selection process. lnteracts and consults independently with senior management.
- Experienced recruiter with a track record of recruiting and developing a solid team of sales and service professionals
- Self-starter who is organized and thorough with attention to detail and thrives in a bustling environment
- Excellent customer service experience
- Service industry experience is strongly desired
- Excellent oral and written communication skills are essential along with a working knowledge of various software programs
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent work experience required
In return for your commitment to service excellence, we provide an excellent base salary and incentives, plus a comprehensive benefits program including medical, dental, tuition reimbursement, company-matched 401k, life insurance, and more!
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, age, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.